Applications close 05/03/2020
How to apply:
To demonstrate your interest in this role please submit a cover letter and up to date resume outlining your relevant experience as per the advertisement above to firstname.lastname@example.org
Name: Andrew Goold
Phone: 07 5390 3813
Advertised by SkillsPlus
About The Role
We are looking for an energetic, results driven Recruitment Partner to join our friendly and supportive Springvale team. The successful applicant will come with a variety of work and life experience, a ‘can do’ attitude and willingness to look ‘outside the box’ when developing tailored pathways to employment for vulnerable people within your local community. The role's responsibilities include:
- Networking with Community organisations who work with people with a disability, illness or injury, to explain our services and attract those in our community who need support to look for work
- Engaging with employers and gain an understanding of the local labour market to identify new and ongoing employment opportunities for our customers
- Developing strong relationships with customers, both face to face and over the phone, to understand their capacity to work, their employment preferences and what support, skills and knowledge they may need to get suitable work.
- Maintaining regular employer and customer contact after they start work to review their progress and ensure any issues are actioned swiftly to support them in their new workplace
- Assisting the job seeker with developing the skills and knowledge they need to secure ongoing suitable work
We are looking for passionate people who genuinely want to assist others in our local community with addressing the things that hold our job seekers back from securing ongoing employment. It doesn’t matter if you do not have experience in our industry, however here are a few things we are looking for in this role:
- Managing your own portfolio of customers and stakeholders and maintaining valuable, long-term relationships
- Ability to build rapport and communicate with a wide variety of people from different backgrounds and life experience and the ability to connect with people over the phone and face to face
- Meeting KPIs and producing strong results
- Strong business development skills and the ability to connect in your local area with community organisations and a broad range of employer sites across multiple industries
- Sourcing and placing suitable customers in line with your employer needs through your local community and connections
- Previous experience in cold calling, call centres and lead generation highly desirable
- Bi-Lingual not necessary but advantageous
- Ability to learn and understand our contractual requirements and what it means to be ‘compliant’
- Current valid Driver’s Licence, WWCC and disability checks (or the willingness to gain one).
- Full training provided
For more than 40 years our organisation has offered Victorian’s a pathway through education, training and employment via our two RTO’s, SkillsPlus and BRACE. We support people to gain the knowledge and skills to make a difference in their lives through education, and finding and keeping a job.
As part of the wider Community Solutions Group our services include employment services as well disability, community and youth programs across regional and metropolitan Victoria and South Australia adding further opportunity and benefit to our customers.
What We Can Offer You
In addition to a highly competitive salary package, with numerous benefits such as salary sacrifice, salary continuance, purchase of additional annual leave and corporate health insurance - this role also comes with a vehicle and incentives. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applications from people with culturally diverse backgrounds, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with disabilities.