Applications close 07/03/2018
How to apply:
Apply today and leap into a rewarding and progressive career with PeoplePlus. Please attach a Cover Letter to outlining your suitability for the role and attach your Resume through in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org PeoplePlus is an EEO employer and we value cultural diversity within our organisation. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are strongly encouraged to apply.
Name: Renee Barnes - Human Resources Manager
Phone: 03 8600 7337
Advertised by PeoplePlus Australia
- Experience operating as a senior business leader in a competitive and commercial industry.
- Demonstrated experience providing strategic direction and leading business growth.
- Exceptional skills working with diverse stakeholders including Government Ministers, corporate business people and allied and clinical health practitioners.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, including report writing.
- A tertiary qualification in Business and a Master’s in Business Administration (desirable).
- Demonstrated experience engaging, motivating and leading effective teams.
- Strong adaptability and resourcefulness.
- The successful candidate will require a current Police Check and Working With Children check.