Applications close 31/01/2020
How to apply:
Please apply via our website (www.matchworks.com.au)
Name: Aaron Mayhew
Phone: 0472 860 581
Advertised by MatchWorks
- Empower people through employment
- Not for profit organisation
- Salary packaging benefits
MatchWorks has a long and successful history as an employment services provider improving and enriching the lives of individuals through pathways to ongoing sustainable employment and effective recruitment solutions for employers. In this role you will be working within the Disability Employment Services Contract to assist individuals in the community with a disability, injury or illness find sustainable employment.
About the Role
Based in Bankstown, as an Employment Consultant you will utilise your advanced interpersonal skills to assist a caseload of people with a disability, injury or health condition by providing individually tailored and comprehensive job services. Working closely with your colleagues you will share a common goal of ensuring candidates are successful in obtaining ongoing employment.
- Conducting vocational assessments to identify job seeker barriers to employment and pathways into sustainable work
- Assist job seekers with job applications, job search and interview skills
- Build employability for job seekers through capacity building and training and/or work experience
- An ability to build rapport and maintain effective relationships with job seekers, employers and other key stakeholders.
- High level of computer literacy
- Effective time management skills in response to business priorities
- Varied work history to draw from
About Our Benefits
- Generous salary packaging options
- Access to a free Employee Assistance Program including financial assistance and dietician services
- Opportunity to purchase up to 4 weeks extra leave
For further details please contact Aaron Mayhew on 0472 860 581