National Leaders' Forums are designed as interactive one-day strategic sessions, and are aimed at CEO and management personnel.
They are a chance to meet with the board and staff, and to address topical sector issues and developments with colleagues from across the sector.
- Forums are members only.
- Traditionally, we host two forums per year.
“The one day forum is perfect…Worth the investment.”
Time: 9am to 4.30pm, followed by networking drinks 4.30pm to 6.00pm
Venue: Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport Hotel
The Leaders’ Forum will consider:
- The new DES, which will be almost 18 months old by the time the DEA Leaders’ Forum takes place
- The Stars as a framework for DSS, providers, participants and employers to engage and market
- How the NDIA Participant Employment Taskforce Strategy, to be released by October, will define the NDIS employment supports market and the how DES sector is critical to its success
- The jobactive review, which is in full swing with the New Employment Services Trial commencing—the DES sector must influence the review to ensure jobseekers with disability are assessed to the appropriate program
- How the new DES is standing up as a market model and are providers financials consolidating for longer term financial viability?
- The critical importance of employer engagement, employer confidence building and employer collaborations
?There are many moving parts to disability employment policy and as DES providers (the experts!) it is important to stay in touch with policy developments that lead to new practices and programs—to inform policy development and to lead! DEA Leaders’ Forums are critical meeting points for you to engage with disability employment policy and continuous improvement.
Our members, who represent the best of the DES sector, will gather for this important forum to listen and debate, to take note and to challenge and as importantly, to network.
We look forward to meeting with you in Sydney on 21 November 2019.
Who should attend?
- Interactive discussions including Q&A
Presentations from past forums
Download presentations from past Leaders' Forums
Please note: This content is only accessible to members.