Getting back to basics: Intellectual Disability & Open Employment Tour
May 03 - May 14 2012
Christy Lynch, an advocate for competitive employment for people with intellectual disability, will tour Australia in May this year. The five city tour is sponsored by National Council of Intellectual Disability, Down Syndrome Australia and Disability Employment Australia.
There are two employment streams:
- A one-off half-day Melbourne-based forum will cater to executive and senior managers
- A five city full-day workshop tour has been tailored for Disability Employment Consultants.
This is an opportunity not to be missed.
Register or get more information
Melbourne Forum: How Government Policy Impacts on People with Intellectual Disability – An International Perspective
- Melbourne - 3 May 2012 (10.00am - 3.30pm)
Workshops: Getting Back to Basics: Working with People with Intellectual Disability
- Melbourne - 4 May 2012 (9.30am to 4.30pm)
- Adelaide - 7 May 2012 (9.30am to 4.30pm)
- Perth - 9 May 2012 (9.30am to 4.30pm)
- Brisbane - 11 May 2012 (9.30am to 4.30pm)
- Sydney - 14 May 2012 (9.30am to 4.30pm)
Please select the revelvant city above for more information on the event, and to register.