Staff of Disability Employment Australia member organisations are encouraged to register for access to our members-only website and to receive regular members-only bulletins.
By registering as a user, you will get the following:
Regular bulletins, including:
- Weekly news, events and jobs bulletin - In the Loop
- Fortnightly Operations Bulletin - the latest resources and information for frontline DES practitioners and managers
- A regular Capability Development Bulletin - showcasing the latest in Disability Employment Australia training, as well as courses from affiliated partners
Information and notifications for Australia's Disability Employment Conference, and other relevant events
Access to our members-only website, including:
- Latest information about DES relevant policy issues and submissions
- Working Group information on key sector issues
- Resources, including an operational Toolbox
- Research opportunities
- Star ratings data
- Discussion forum
- Ability to upload free sector job advertisements
- Access to back-dated Operations Bulletins
To register complete the application form.
- You can contact us to find out if your organisation is a member.
If your organsiation is not a member, you can still receive our free weekly news bulletin - In the Loop.
Contact us about membership
Contact Disability Employment Australia on 03 9012 6000 or email@example.com for further details or to apply for membership.