Apply to become a member of Disability Employment Australia today.
Disability Employment Australia’s history dates back to 1986 at a state level, with the inception of a national disability employment program in Australia.
The national organisation was formally established in 1996 as ACE National Network. Our mission remains closely aligned with the purposes and objectives of the Disability Services Act 1986.
Represent, Support, Resource
If your organisation will benefit from expert Disability Employment Services (DES) advice and support, get in touch with us to discuss membership in more detail.
Examples of potential members include, but are not limited to:
- DES – Disability Employment Service providers
- JCA – Job Capacity Assessors
- OSA – Ongoing Support Assessors
- RTO – Registered Training Organisations
- GTO – Group Training Organisations
- jobactive – jobactive providers
- Providers of services to the DES sector (such as IT or recruitment)
“Disability Employment Australia place equal importance on the role of specialist providers
in DES and are able to speak to [DSS] on our behalf. As our peak body, we are confident
that Disability Employment Australia are discussing the issues in an informed and supportive manner.”
– John Donnon, Executive Manager, SensWide
Contact us about membership
Contact Disability Employment Australia on 03 9012 6000 or email@example.com for further details or to apply for membership.