Applications close 30/11/2017
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please send your resume and a one-page cover letter stating why you would like to work for Working Communities Network firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any questions relating to the role, please do not hesitate to contact WCN Group Manager - Pauline Disseldorp on 0439 658 526. Due to the anticipated high volume of applicants, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Name: Pauline Disseldorp
Phone: 613 9689 3437
Advertised by Working Communities Network (WCN)
- Based in head office with regular interaction with all sites.
- Utilising data to drive performance and support the management teams.
- Provide training to maintain our focus on best practice.
- Experience in a senior role within DES
- A solid understanding of the key metrics and how they affect performance
- A desire to assist teams to learn more about being compliant and high performing
- Knowledge of the performance parameters of DES
- Enthusiasm and desire to train others
- This position is based in Footscray, however substantial amounts of travel are required as you will be visiting WCNjobs' sites across Melbourne and Geelong. A company car will be provided for travelling to various sites. Driver's licence will be required. Salary is negotiable, depending on experience with the added extra of salary packaging.