Applications close 09/02/2018
How to apply:
Applications must be lodged via our careers page
Name: James Muller
Phone: 0437 805 081
Advertised by APM
- Are you passionate about helping people return to work and achieving sustainable employment outcomes?
- Do you have a strong understanding of what it takes to succeed in the Disability Employment Services industry?
- Would you like the opportunity to travel regularly across NSW as part of your job?
If so, then read on!
About the Company:
APM is an Australian owned, international human services organisation with offices across Australia, New Zealand and UK. As a major Disability Employment Services (DES) Provider, APM has a national footprint with more than 1,000 employees in over 400 different locations in all states and territories of Australia. Due to our continued strong performance and business growth, we are looking for a talented employment services professional to join our expanding L&D Team.
About the Opportunity:
As our NSW DES L&D Coordinator, you will be responsible for implementing and delivering staff training across NSW, focusing on enhancing performance and ensuring compliance with our DES contract and APM service delivery standards, policies and procedures. You will be required to travel throughout NSW to facilitate training of our frontline staff, ensuring they are well-equipped with the knowledge and know-how of motivating their clients, building relationships with employers and achieving inventive and sustainable employment solutions. As you will be considered the go-to person for the NSW DES team for any program/system queries, the ability to develop strong relationships is a must.
You will be supported by being part of our top-class national L&D team, and your expertise and creativity will also find an outlet in the delivery of national webinar training and development of innovative training materials.
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in Employment Services, with at least 12 months in Disability Employment Services.
- Up-to-date working DES contract knowledge and a clear focus on compliance. A track record of achieving sustainable placements and outcomes/KPIs is highly desirable.
- Tertiary/TAFE training qualifications or experience in delivering training to groups and individuals.
- Proven experience in coaching and mentoring, and a demonstrated ability to "bring out the best" in everyone!!
This role requires strong determination, time management skills and the confidence to provide support and guidance to a diverse mix of new and experienced staff.
Benefits and Culture:
APM is an established and highly regarded DES provider. We offer attractive and competitive salaries, a culture that promotes development and inclusion, and opportunities for development and growth within the business.
If you have the energy and passion for this exciting role, join us on our journey and help us make a positive difference!
Please note, employment with APM is dependent on the following essential criteria being satisfied: eligibility to work in Australia; current driver's license; access to a comprehensively insured vehicle; national police clearance and working with children check.