National Leaders' Forums are designed as interactive one-day strategic sessions, and are aimed at CEO and management personnel.
They are a chance to meet with the board and staff, and to address topical sector issues and developments with colleagues from across the sector.
- Forums are members only.
- Traditionally, we host two forums per year.
“The one day forum is perfect…Worth the investment.”
The November Leaders’ Forum is a gathering point for our sector to start the journey towards the new DES model.
As you complete the Stage 2 Grant application process, you are likely to be grappling with many questions surrounding the new DES, including:
- How can your organisation drive performance and quality service delivery?
- How do you retain qualified and experienced staff?
- How do you build teams with skills to work across a range of participants?
- Can you deliver holistic, person-centred and individualised assistance?
- How might providers engage or link with other services or initiatives to achieve positive outcomes for people with disability?
- What is best practice providing tailored employment services to job seekers, including flexible and/or regular support in the workplace?
- Where does assisting people with disability to gain skills, work experience and training to gain employment fit in the new DES?
The Leaders’ Forum is designed to build your capacity to deliver on these questions. It is your chance to ask questions and give feedback on the new DES program to ensure the new DES market, with its foundation of current DES providers, increases employment outcomes for people with disability.
The Grant application might be completed but the job has only just begun. Join us at our Leaders’ Forum to get on with the job.
Program available soon!
We look forward to meeting with you in Melbourne on 23 November 2017.
Who should attend?
- Interactive discussions including Q&A
Presentations from past forums
Download presentations from past Leaders' Forums
Please note: This content is only accessible to members.