Australia’s Disability Employment Conference was presented by Disability Employment Australia. The 2016 Conference was held in Melbourne on the 10th & 11th of August 2016.
Australia’s Disability Employment Conference is Australasia’s premier conference for managers, aspiring managers, practitioners, and academics working in or with the Disability Employment Services sector.
- Government and opposition policy positions
- Person-centred practices in disability employment services
- Meeting the recruitment needs of businesses – employer engagement
- Tensions and synergies between individual choice, control and mutual obligation
- Career development for people with disability
- Early intervention and the transition from school to work
- Psychosocial disability and employment
- Equity and quality in regional and remote areas
- The regulatory, fiscal and performance expectations necessary for the proposed National Disability Employment Framework to deliver improved results
- The interface between the proposed National Disability Employment Framework and the National Disability Insurance Scheme
- The United Nations Convention on the Rights of People with Disabilities and the National Disability Strategy
In recent years, upwards of 450 Disability Employment Services professionals and other specialists have attended Australia’s Disability Employment Conference.
The conference boasts informative and engaging plenary sessions, panel discussions and a myriad of expert breakout presentations. Our diverse program ensures delegates receive the most current material from national and international industry leaders.
The conference offers a once-a-year opportunity to put your brand at the centre of Australia’s Disability Employment Services sector and the broader community of interest.
Go to: the Conference website for more information
For more information contact Disability Employment Australia on firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 03 9012 6000.