Why Join Us?
Disability Employment Australia (formerly ACE National Network Inc) is the peak body for Australia's Disability Employment Services (DES). DES members are specialists in finding employment for people with disability. Read more about DES.
Download the 2011-12 Membership Booklet (5mb, PDF)
Disability Employment Australia exists to:
- Represent the interests of members at a national level;
- Identify opportunities to get a better deal for people with disability participating in the workforce;
- Educate employers and the public about issues of disability employment.
Disability Employment Australia represents the interests of service providers to government and other stakeholders. We advise, lobby, advocate, provide training, information, events and promote the range of services delivered by the Disability Employment Network.
Disability Employment Australia can provide expert comment on:
- Government policy in relation to disability employment,
- Funding issues relating to the sector,
- Barriers to workforce participation, and
- Better ways to get people with disability real jobs.
Disability Employment Australia can provide case studies (employers and employees) and talent for interviews or background information. We can also link you to members of Disability Employment Australia in your local area across the country.
Contact Disability Employment Australia on 03 8676 0353 or email@example.com for further details.